In astral projection, you are able to leave your physical body consciously and move into the astral realm where you can do amazing things like being in another place without actually going there physically. Yes, you may have seen them in movies but this too can exist in real life. Some may refer to the astral world as the afterlife but in the case of astral travel, it is done temporarily as you get to return to your physical body afterwards.
You may be curious if you can indeed go back to your physical body – of course, in astral travel, it is easier to get back to your physical body than shifting to the astral realm, thus you need not worry about it.
If you are interested to try it out, here are some astral projection tips that might be of help for you.
- Eliminate fear. Fear of dying or not being able to return to your physical body is the most common fear that many people have in astral projection. If you want to make astral travel easy, free yourself from worries and anxieties. These will help you in getting off easily.
- Do not do it at night. Not because of anything but trying to achieve astral projection at night will most likely lead you to sleep, and defeating your purpose as well. Remember that your mind must be awake when you do it and you might be too tired if you do it at night.
- Don’t do it with an empty stomach or a stuffed one. This will be a distraction if you are trying to focus and concentrate.
- Free yourself from stress. Stress at work, in relationships, stress in the family, and financial worries can be a burden in being able to achieve that ‘separation’ of you astral body.
- Practice some relaxation techniques. Relaxation is one important aspect of out of body experiences. This will help quiet your mind from the many disturbing thoughts that may disturb your focus and concentration. Learning how to relax also helps your body to slow down, and puts your physical body into sleep but making sure your consciousness is not going for the dream state. You can practice relaxation through meditation and other relaxation techniques.
- Practice the vibrational state. When you eventually come to a point that you are about to leave the physical body, it also needs a little push from your mind. One of the important astral projection tips is to push yourself mentally out of your physical body which may include rolling off. This technique is one of the easiest to do in astral travel but you have to practice this as well.